Trello Activity Dashboard
Source and Information on GitHub:
Our trello board: https://trello.com/board/trello-activity-dashboard/4f7d1df0cbcb1a6878bee423
Back to the activity board
How do I set a filter?
Simply append a hash tag to the url: http://trelloactivity.apphb.com/#displayActivityBoard. Then add that tag to the description of the board. You can add the text anywhere, e.g. "#displayActivityBoard" and "@#displayActivityBoard" will both work.
- Hide action types and/or users
R3 - 12-04-05
- Board containers are now aligned correctly and scroll to the right
- Fixed the missing board bug
- You can now filter boards
R2 - 12-04-04
- Cards are now clickable
- Refresh does not "flicker", but rather just adds new stuff
- Basic styling to make it look 'pretty'
R1 - 12-04-04